Top Dating Tips from our Matchmaker
1. It is good to have standards but having a rigid list of desired traits can often rule out potential compatible matches. We are human and perfection does not exist. So keep a more open mind and remember you cannot control chemistry.
2. Don’t listen to people who tell you to stop looking for love and you will find it. Instead exhaust every possible avenue applying the same determination as if looking for your dream job.
3. Enhance dating opportunities by attending singles events. They tend to attract likeminded people in a relaxed informal setting. At worst it will grow your social circle which may lead to finding true love.
4. Guys please plan the date, don’t wing it. It doesn’t have to be the most expensive restaurant. In fact the best things in life are free! Arrange a picnic in the park with her favourite wine or dessert. This will show you took time out to plan and believe me, that won’t go unnoticed.
5. If you enjoyed the date and made it clear you would like to see them again but nothing’s happening. Move on, you don’t always fancy everyone and neither will they. Brush yourself off, dust yourself down and get back dating again.